FORT WILLIAM FIRST NATION
The Controller shall hold responsibility for managing the overall
financial operations of FWFN, and will provide accurate information
to the Director of Finance & Administration.
• Directing and Managing the organization’s accounting
functions and also maintain the organization’s
accounting systems and implements changes as
• Manage the accounting operations including the review
of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts
receivable and statutory reporting.
• Coordinate the year-end audit and preparation of
audited financial statements.
• A full job description is available upon request.
• University degree in Business/Accounting, with
advanced degree or professional accounting
designation (such as CA, CGA, CMA) required.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of
non-profit and for-profit accounting and financial
Hourly Wage: To be announced.
Closing Date: Applications, cover letter & resume with 3
references, must be received by 4pm on Friday, January
25th, 2013. Please direct your application to the attention
FWFN Human Resource Department
90 Anemki Drive, Suite 200
Fort William First Nation, ON P7J 1L3
Or via fax to (807) 623-5190
Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
When hand delivering ensure that your application is date
stamped and a copy provided to you.
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.