Human Resources Manager
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
FORT WILLIAM FIRST NATION
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for
planning, organizing, directing, controlling and analyzing
the operations of the Human Resources department.
• Strategically plan for the organization's human capital
needs, in concert with other managers.
• Develop and facilitate training and development
programs for employees and managers.
• Adhere to applicable legislation such as the Human
Rights Act and Labour Standards Act.
• Recruit and select new hires based on their knowledge,
skills and abilities.
• Inform employees about policies, job duties, working
conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion.
• Negotiate and help interpret employment contracts.
• A full job description is available upon request.
• Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
• Post Secondary diploma in Human Resources
• University degree in Business Management or Labour
• 5-7 years' Human Resources experience.
Hourly Wage: To be negotiated.
Closing Date: Applications, cover letter & resume with 3
references, must be received by 4pm on Friday, January
25th, 2013. Please direct your application to the attention
FWFN Human Resource Department
90 Anemki Drive, Suite 200
Fort William First Nation, ON P7J 1L3
Or via fax to (807) 623-5190
Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
When hand delivering ensure that your application is date stamped
and a copy provided to you.
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.