Administrative Support Relief
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT RELIEF
Administrative Support Relief staff are valued members of the Community
Health Centre team and are responsible for monitoring client flow, handling
incoming telephone calls, scheduling appointments and updating the
client database. This is a casual relief position with fluctuating hours.
• Experience as a Receptionist in a health care setting
• Proficiency in data entry would be an asset
• Knowledge of electronic client records and medical filing systems
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility in work hours
Please submit your application and three work references no later than
Friday, January 2, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Debbie Inman, CHRL
Manager of Human Resources
NorWest Community Health Centres
Main Office – Thunder Bay Site
525 Simpson Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7C 3J6
FAX: (807) 622-7637
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.