Administrative Support Relief
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT RELIEF
Administrative Support Relief staff are valued members of the
Community Health Centre team and are responsible for
monitoring client flow, handling incoming telephone calls,
scheduling appointments and updating the client database. This
is a casual relief position with fluctuating hours.
• Experience as a Receptionist in a health care setting
• Proficiency in data entry would be an asset
• Knowledge of electronic client records and medical filing systems
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility in work hours
Please submit your application and three work references
no later than Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.
Debbie Inman, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
NorWest Community Health Centres
Main Office – Thunder Bay Site
525 Simpson Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7C 3J6
FAX: (807) 622-7637 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest
but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.