Stillwater Mining Company (SMC) is the largest primary
producer of platinum group metals (PGM) in North America.
In November of 2010, Stillwater Mining Company completed
the acquisition of Marathon PGM Corporations Platinum
Group assets and has established a Canadian
company called Stillwater Canada Inc.
Position Location: Thunder Bay
Reporting to the Administration Superintendent, the Administration
Assistant provides administrative support to the Stillwater
Management Team. To be successful in this position, the candidate
must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to
effectively prioritize workflow.
• Co-ordinate schedules, appointments, reservations and
• Organize meetings including scheduling, lunches, prepare
agenda packages, record, transcribe and distribute minutes
• Greet incoming visitors.
• Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events.
• Assist with the preparation of business presentations including
text, overheads and electronic presentations.
• Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos
and mass emails.
• Maintains confidentiality, tact and respect at all times.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education
• Previous experience in a senior administrative position
• Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle
If you are interested by this exhilarating and challenging position
which offers a competitive compensation package please forward
your resume to:
Email – email@example.com
357-1100 Memorial Ave. Thunder Bay, ON P7B 4A3
*We thank all who apply but will only contact those invited to an interview*