Invites applications for a
to work on a full-time, permanent basis within private practice.
Main responsibilities will include providing
• Must have Master’s degree in Social Work
• Must have experience working with children
• Training in cognitive-behavioral therapy is beneficial
• Must be able to work independently and under the
supervision of a registered clinical psychologist
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please mail or fax your CV and cover letter to:
Sullivan + Associates Clinical Psychology
960 Alloy Drive
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B 6A4
Fax: (807)683-7167 Website: www.drsullivan.ca
The deadline for applications is February 4, 2013.