- Cava was a longtime hockey builder
- Person found in waterway dies
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Surprise unveiled in anniversary bash
- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bortuzzo basks in Blues' bliss
- Motorsports bonanza on way
- New property owner helps temper town fears
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- Academic world lets identity bullies run wild
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Trump's bail offer for jailed rapper rings hollow in Sweden
- Ottawa fights planned class action against RCMP for bullying, intimidation
- Ontario ticket claims Saturday night's $9 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Ceremony planned today to commemorate victims of the Danforth shooting
- Police get arrest warrant as survivor recalls Kyoto arson
- Earthquakes hand struggling Vancouver Whitecaps fifth-straight loss
- Scores and Schedule
- Saturday's Games
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.