- Cava was a longtime hockey builder
- Person found in waterway dies
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Surprise unveiled in anniversary bash
- Little League, big summer 45 years ago
- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bortuzzo basks in Blues' bliss
- Motorsports bonanza on way
- New property owner helps temper town fears
- Academic world lets identity bullies run wild
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Toronto Wolfpack edge Widnes to clinch Betfred Championship regular-season crown
- Relief in sight for southeastern Canada following weekend heat wave
- 'Avengers: Endgame' has passed 'Avatar' as biggest film ever
- A year later, ceremony commemorates victims of the Danforth shooting
- Lowry wins British Open in celebrated return to Emerald Isle
- 'The Lion King' rules and 'Endgame' scores all-time record
- Trudeau's former right-hand adviser playing role in Liberal election campaign
- Carson, Percillier lead Canada to fifth-place finish at World Rugby U20 Trophy
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.