Johnson, Esther (nee Koski) age 79 years passed away peacefully at Regina General Hospital, while on vacation, on November 07, 2002 with her family at her side. Born in Dinsmore Saskatchewan, daughter of the late John and Anna Koski. She came to Port Arthur in 1941 where she met and married her life's companion William (Bill) Johnson in 1944. In her younger years, she worked at Canada Car as one of the "Rosie the Riveters" and as a cook at the logging camps. She then devoted her life to raising and caring for her family. She was a devout and faithful founding member of Christ Lutheran Church and Dorcas Society. She always looked forward to participating in activities at the 55 plus centre and 60 plus as well as volunteering at Dawson Court. She loved to travel to see her family, and always loved Saskatchewan and fondly looked forward to returning whenever possible. She was a generous and loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother who always supported and put her family first and foremost. She took great pride in all of their accomplishments. She will be deeply missed by all her family and friends. She will live in our hearts forever. Left to cherish her memory, loving husband William (Bill) Johnson, children Arlene (Dan) Soika, Norma (Bernt) Sundberg, Wilma (Rick) Haywood and Larry (Nancy) Johnson. Grandchildren Kyle Sundberg, Janey Haywood (fiance Chris Blake), Sharon (Ross) Delapp and Aubrie Johnson. Great grandchildren Stefan Sundberg, Samantha and Danny Delapp. Brother in law Matti Raivio and sister in law Elsie Elcheson, niece, nephews and other relatives and friends. Predeceased by her parents, sisters and brothers. Funeral Services in memory of Esther Johnson will be held Tuesday November 12, 2002 at 11:00 a.m. in Christ Lutheran Church, Walkover Street with Rev. Dan Repo officiating. Reception to follow. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Christ Lutheran Church Memorial Fund, Heart and Stroke Foundation or Charity of your choice would be appreciated. Arrangements entrusted to EVEREST FUNERAL CHAPEL, 299 Waverley St. at Algoma.