As the July 1, 2018 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many questions remain about how the province is going to implement that legislation. At a town hall meeting held Friday, Jan. 19 at the Da Vinci Centre by Bill Mauro, MPP for Thunder Bay-Atikokan, residents and stakeholders had the chance to ask questions and raise concerns.
As the July 1 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many q…
- New race track given name
- Meeting was guise for big surprise
- Buildings destroyed by fire; part of street closed
- Police claim officer hit in face
- ‘Forgotten heroes’ honoured in painting
- Concert for carousel cancelled
- Festival supports people with disabilities
- Entertainment includes rodeos, races, animal displays
- Former mill eyed for possible cannabis operation
- Hutton doles out pro tips
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- In the news today, Aug. 19
- 'Handmaid's Tale' sequel puts global spotlight on CanLit legend Margaret Atwood
- Verdict expected in Mountie's manslaughter case; drunk driver shot nine times
- Prince Andrew rejects involvement in Epstein sex scandal
- Turtles, butterflies and foxes: Captive breeding for endangered species growing
- Chrystia Freeland condemns violence in Hong Kong, sparking backlash from China
- AM Prep-Kickers
- Rosemount diced chicken recalled due to possible Listeria contamination
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
IT’S BEEN a minute since Edwin has visited Thunder Bay, yet he can still recall fond Northern memories spanning decades in his career as both a band frontman and solo artist.