As the July 1, 2018 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many questions remain about how the province is going to implement that legislation. At a town hall meeting held Friday, Jan. 19 at the Da Vinci Centre by Bill Mauro, MPP for Thunder Bay-Atikokan, residents and stakeholders had the chance to ask questions and raise concerns.
As the July 1 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many q…
- Human body part found at marina
- Some residents living in fear of own area
- Police identify shooting suspect
- Origin of school threats found
- Thunder Bay-Rainy River candidates face off in debate
- Charges withdrawn against ex-school board administrators
- Henderson opens with victory after 3-year layoff
- Advance polls open until Monday
- Adverse history ‘double whammy’ for disorders
- Online threats made against schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Babies, bonspiels await McCarville squad
- US retail sales dip 0.3% in September
- Canadian annual inflation rate 1.9% last month as lower gas prices weigh on rate
- Strong earthquake strikes southern Philippines
- Cyclocross helps extend season
- Greta Thunberg's Alberta visit and leaders in Quebec; In-The-News for Oct. 16
- Hexo to launch low-cost cannabis product to undercut illicit market shops
- Musicians Hall of Fame to honour group with New Jersey roots
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!