FEB. 4: Plan to attend the Budget 2016: Learn More and Discuss What It Means for You session on Thursday, February 4 between 6:30 - 9 pm. Thunder Bay 55 Plus Centre Auditorium, 700 River Street. The public is invited to ask questions and discuss what the proposed Budget means in an informal setting prior to Council’s detailed review. FEB. 9: Public Pre-Budget Deputation Meeting at City Hall, Council Chambers, 6:30 pm start [Walk-in speakers will be heard in the order of their arrival - a sign-in sheet will be available. Powerpoint presentations will not be permitted.]
As featured on
Public Pre-Budget Deputation Meeting at City Hall, Council Chambers, 6:30 pm start.
- Babies, bonspiels await McCarville squad
- Woman in wheelchair, struck, killed on Memorial
- Northwestern Ontario patients still travelling for bypass surgery
- Basic income project benefitted thousands
- Rotary Santa Claus Parade celebrates 29th year in Thunder Bay
- Origin of school threats found
- Ontario Native Women’s Association unveils new magazine
- Connecting to the world
- Police chief requesting $1.57 million increase in funds
- Probe into 9 deaths to begin soon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- McDonald's comparable-store sales feed on deliveries
- Tennessee man seen riding atop car has 1 charge dropped
- Statistics Canada reports retail sales edged down 0.1 per cent in August
- Oslo police open fire on man who reportedly drove into crowd
- Review: Bosch and Ballard combine forces in "The Night Fire"
- Under Armour founder Kevin Plank relinquishes CEO post
- Canadian clubs on the mark
- Howie Mandel to be subject of a new documentary by Barry Avrich
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!