FEB. 4: Plan to attend the Budget 2016: Learn More and Discuss What It Means for You session on Thursday, February 4 between 6:30 - 9 pm. Thunder Bay 55 Plus Centre Auditorium, 700 River Street. The public is invited to ask questions and discuss what the proposed Budget means in an informal setting prior to Council’s detailed review. FEB. 9: Public Pre-Budget Deputation Meeting at City Hall, Council Chambers, 6:30 pm start [Walk-in speakers will be heard in the order of their arrival - a sign-in sheet will be available. Powerpoint presentations will not be permitted.]
As featured on
Public Pre-Budget Deputation Meeting at City Hall, Council Chambers, 6:30 pm start.
- Woman invades home of man with mobility struggles, claim police
- Buildings destroyed by fire; part of street closed
- Gordon Wilson excelled in hockey, and more
- Thunder at the Bay draws eyes to show
- Environment groups warned saying climate change is real could be partisan
- Tourism to city appears healthy
- Rett syndrome relatively unknown
- New race track given name
- Entertainment includes rodeos, races, animal displays
- Mascarin outduels partner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- U.S. secretary of state visits Ottawa in advance of G7 meeting in France
- Canada travelling to Japan to face former Women's World Cup champs in friendly
- Deaths as lightning strikes in Poland's Tatra Mountains
- Kodak Black expected to plead guilty in federal weapons case
- AP-NORC poll: Trump's approval still weak despite economy
- Jury backs Nicholas Sparks in lawsuit by former school head
- Once upon a time in fatherhood: Tarantino to become a dad
- India's 'patriotism pop' songs urge Hindus to claim Kashmir
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!