General Phone: (807) 343-6218
Fax: (807) 345-3582
Phone: (807) 343-6222
Fax: (807) 345-5991
Toll Free: 1-800-465-3914
Classified Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Digital Media & Web Design
Direct: (807) 252-8575
Display Sales Staff:
- Brenda Hansen, National Sales Rep: (807) 343-6218
- Frank Augruso, Display Sales Manager: (807) 628-3968
- Chelsea Giertuga, Display Sales Rep: (807) 629-8084
- Dean Crago, Display Sales Rep: (807) 628-3949
- James Merchant, Display Sales Rep: (807) 628-3959
- Michael Douglas, Display Sales Rep: (807) 628-3968
- Ray Jarvinen, Display Sales Rep: (807) 628-3970
- Susan Kew-Pattison, Display Sales Rep: (807) 343-6202
- Wayne Fortes, Display Sales Rep: (807) 627-8371
- New race track given name
- Meeting was guise for big surprise
- Police claim officer hit in face
- Buildings destroyed by fire; part of street closed
- Family Fair brings in thousands
- ‘Forgotten heroes’ honoured in painting
- Concert for carousel cancelled
- Festival supports people with disabilities
- Entertainment includes rodeos, races, animal displays
- Former mill eyed for possible cannabis operation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Planned book by Mark Halperin faces widespread criticism
- Kathleen Blanco, Louisiana's governor during Katrina, dies
- Iranian tanker sought by US heads to unknown destination
- Chrystia Freeland condemns violence in Hong Kong, sparking backlash from China
- Pipeline rupture sends 40,000 litres of oil into Alberta creek
- Former Longhorns, NFL RB Benson dies in motorcycle accident
- Environment groups warned saying climate change is real could be seen as partisan
- Maxime Bernier tells party faithful he will make it into the leaders' debates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
IT’S BEEN a minute since Edwin has visited Thunder Bay, yet he can still recall fond Northern memories spanning decades in his career as both a band frontman and solo artist.