75 S. Cumberland Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B 1A3
General Phone Number: 807.343.6200
Newspaper Delivery: 807.343.6226; Tollfree: 1.800.465.3914
Classified Advertising: 807.343.6222; Tollfree: 1.800.465.3914
Display Advertising and Insert Sales: 807.343.6218
Commercial Printing: 807.343.6218
Editorial Page: 807.343.6204
- Hilda Caverly, Interim Publisher, Director of Finance
- Greg Giddens, Managing Editor
- Harry Brown, Director of Circulation
- Syed Kabir, Director of Digital Media & Web Design
- Frank Augruso, Advertising Sales Manager
- Robin Williams, Press Foreman
- David Wadson, Systems/Graphics Manager
To email a department, please find contact forms here.
Submit an Event
To submit an event for our What to Do section, please email us by clicking here.
- Pickup gets into multiple crashes
- Longtime sports radio host Bob McCown to leave Prime Time Sports on Friday
- Police looking for pregnant woman
- New plan for fire service in works
- Sustainable T-shirts ‘make a difference’
- Star power surrounds bodybuilder
- College graduates start careers
- New firefighters welcomed into new family
- Plane diverts landing as pickup entered runway
- Designated truck route leaves issue in limbo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Canada and U.S. agree to expand preclearance options for travellers, goods
- IOC prepares to vote for 2026 Winter Olympics host
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of June 30-July 6
- 10 troubled, triumphant years for the Michael Jackson estate
- Opera star Measha Brueggergosman recovering from double bypass surgery
- Montreal's new, $4.4-billion Champlain Bridge opens to first traffic
- France to try former IAAF boss Diack and his son
- Talent lined up to Wake the Giant
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.