- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Person found in waterway dies
- Academic world lets identity bullies run wild
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's
- Hundreds of homes lose power in aftermath of plan crash; deaths possible
- Federal Liberals, Ontario Tories point fingers over looming Bombardier layoffs
- Thunder Bay: Scapegoat of a nation
- Light rail factory is ‘excellent plant’ facing hurdles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Police: Don't flush drugs; you might make a 'meth-gator'
- Major League Soccer fines Toronto FC's Jozy Altidore for criticizing referees
- Police officer in 'I can't breathe' death won't be charged
- Trump's new asylum rules go into effect, and opponents sue
- Quebec artists shine, rap thrives: Highlights from the Polaris Music Prize short list
- Apollo 11 astronaut returns to launch pad 50 years later
- Judge orders R. Kelly held in jail without bond in sex case
- NRC looking at reducing inspections at reactors
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.