- Thunder Bay: Scapegoat of a nation
- Pickup gets into multiple crashes
- Nobody hurt in crash
- Longtime sports radio host Bob McCown to leave Prime Time Sports on Friday
- Police looking for pregnant woman
- Talent lined up to Wake the Giant
- Newfie’s Pub moving, liquor licence application draws concern
- Bortuzzo bringing Cup home next month
- College graduates start careers
- Doug Ford fails the test of honest leadership
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Goodwood, Ont., becomes tourist hot spot as the backdrop of "Schitt's Creek"
- Russian student cries foul after denied visa to attend conference in Canada
- Trudeau seeks support from allies at G20 amid China-Canada dispute
- Trudeau seeks support from allies at G20 amid China-Canada tensions
- NKorea urges South to stop mediating between North, US
- Wednesday's Games
- Scores and Schedule
- CPL: Calgary Cavalry win spring title with 2-0 win over York9 FC
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.