- Police force deemed racist
- Fort Hope man accused in murder of teenager
- Thunder Bay Police Services Board dissolved; administrator put in charge
- Man charged in teen’s death
- Matawa learning centre provides safe environment
- Grant Thornton Foundation donates toys
- Death treated as homicide
- Staal Open shuts down
- Full dinners ‘help out’
- Mauro says disbandment of new board ignores city voters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Advocates say Accessible Canada Act is too weak to be effective
- List of concerns disability advocates have about Accessible Canada Act
- Date set for inquest into fatal stage collapse at Radiohead show
- In inferno of Yemen's war, child soldiers are the 'firewood'
- Ottawa Fury FC turns to Court of Arbitration for Sport in sanctioning dispute
- Senate to vote on funding bill, easing shutdown threat
- Colbert jokingly claims severance denied to ex-CBS boss
- Hockey Canada partners with Fanatics for e-commerce fan gear
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.