- Police force deemed racist
- Fort Hope man accused in murder of teenager
- Thunder Bay Police Services Board dissolved; administrator put in charge
- Man charged in teen’s death
- Matawa learning centre provides safe environment
- Grant Thornton Foundation donates toys
- Death treated as homicide
- Staal Open shuts down
- Full dinners ‘help out’
- Mauro says disbandment of new board ignores city voters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Fishing fees not going up
- Weaker pump prices help inflation cool to 1.7%, the lowest reading in a year
- Here's a list November inflation rates for Canadian provinces, territories
- Here's a list of November inflation rates for selected Canadian cities
- Trump appears to back off his demand for $5B for border wall
- Sun Life merging Bentall Kennedy real estate business with GreenOak Real Estate
- Norway sees boom in electric cars, fueled by the government
- Elections in the time of Ebola: Congo votes amid disease
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.