- Cava was a longtime hockey builder
- Person found in waterway dies
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's
- Surprise unveiled in anniversary bash
- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bortuzzo basks in Blues' bliss
- Motorsports bonanza on way
- Woman accused of assault with weapon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Shane Lowry builds 4-shot lead in British Open
- Canadian dairy cooperative Agropur recalls two ice cream sandwich brands
- At Tour, struggling champ Thomas no longer touching the sky
- Quebec ombudsperson criticizes social health worker's handling of Mosque shooter case
- Famed architect Cesar Pelli dies at 92
- Andre De Grasse's season-best performance comes up short in Diamond League
- Alberta judge denies B.C.'s bid to block 'Turn Off the Taps' bill
- Wright scores twice in Canada's 5-4 loss to the Netherlands in water polo
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.