- Thunder Bay: Scapegoat of a nation
- Pickup gets into multiple crashes
- Longtime sports radio host Bob McCown to leave Prime Time Sports on Friday
- Nobody hurt in crash
- Police looking for pregnant woman
- Talent lined up to Wake the Giant
- College graduates start careers
- Doug Ford fails the test of honest leadership
- Finnish festival kicks off
- Bortuzzo bringing Cup home next month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- NRA splits with PR firm, lobbyist and TV amid infighting
- Some criminal charges dropped against ex-CFL running back
- Montreal group supports idea of sharing Rays with Tampa Bay
- Europe, you're up! Yankees top Blue Jays 8-7, head to London
- 'Beautiful boy' slipped between health-care cracks: father after B.C. inquest
- Aviva's road safety flags draw ire of Toronto officials, safe streets advocates
- Huawei loses trade-secret case, but jury awards no damages
- German tourists run over, killed at Washington swimming hole
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.