- Pickup gets into multiple crashes
- Longtime sports radio host Bob McCown to leave Prime Time Sports on Friday
- Police looking for pregnant woman
- New plan for fire service in works
- Sustainable T-shirts ‘make a difference’
- Star power surrounds bodybuilder
- College graduates start careers
- New firefighters welcomed into new family
- Plane diverts landing as pickup entered runway
- Designated truck route leaves issue in limbo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- In the news today, June 24
- Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques set to return after more than six months in space
- More Canadians report high levels of happiness after age 55: survey
- Who you gonna call? Alberta rattlesnake wrangler keeps serpents, citizens safe
- More assertive Independent senators come close to defeating government bills
- Rodriguez looking to improve in ESPN baseball booth
- Flying Wallendas safely cross Times Square on high wire
- A list of winners at the 2019 BET Awards
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.