- Person found in waterway dies
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Johnson passes away at 48
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's
- Surprise unveiled in anniversary bash
- Academic world lets identity bullies run wild
- Woman accused of assault with weapon
- Bortuzzo basks in Blues' bliss
- New property owner helps temper town fears
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Warm memories, hit singles: Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings reunite for charity show
- New inductees to Canada's Walk of Fame include Coombs, Arnett, Klassen, Gehry
- Calgary Stampeders bounce back with 26-16 win over Toronto Argonauts
- Trudeau says Ottawa open to proposals for B.C. refinery as gas prices soar
- Alta Mental Health Act found unconstitutional after man held for nine months
- American warship destroys Iranian drone in Strait of Hormuz
- Mitch Marner mum on contract talks with Maple Leafs at his charity event
- Trump disavows 'send her back' cry, Omar stands defiant
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.