- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's
- Person found in waterway dies
- Hundreds of homes lose power in aftermath of plan crash; deaths possible
- Academic world lets identity bullies run wild
- Federal Liberals, Ontario Tories point fingers over looming Bombardier layoffs
- Thunder Bay: Scapegoat of a nation
- Light rail factory is ‘excellent plant’ facing hurdles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The Latest: Protesters demand removal of gate on summit road
- Chavis' grand slam helps Red Sox beat Blue Jays 10-8
- Trump digs in on racist tweets: 'Many people agree with me'
- B.C. man dies of rare viral rabies infection after contact with a bat
- Trump abortion restrictions effective immediately
- Final blast of torrential rains unleashed by weakened Barry
- Crown wants 2 years for man who took girl to U.S. to marry polygamous member
- Three Ontario wildfire evacuees facing assault charges in Saskatchewan
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.