- Cava was a longtime hockey builder
- Person found in waterway dies
- Prestigious award given to teacher
- Bodies identified in plane crash
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's
- Surprise unveiled in anniversary bash
- Johnson passes away at 48
- Bortuzzo basks in Blues' bliss
- Motorsports bonanza on way
- Woman accused of assault with weapon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Canadian actor Simu Liu to star in Marvel's 'Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings'
- Britain's Jonathan Brownlee wins World Triathlon men's elite race in Edmonton
- Crew snap 10-game winless streak, beat Impact 2-1
- Toronto FC's resurgence ends in ugly loss to visiting Houston Dynamo
- Vernon Adams Jr., Alouettes beat Eskimos 20-10 for third win in a row
- Marvel Phase 4 kicks off with Angelina Jolie, 'The Eternals'
- Former Humboldt Broncos player who survived bus crash hopes for spot on team
- ESPN reasserts political talk policy after attack on Trump
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.