Details for TERRY TUURE OJALA(1967 - 2020)
TERRY TUURE OJALA
(1967 - 2020)
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Terry Tuure Ojala at his home in Thunder Bay on December 27th, 2020. Terry was born 1967 in Winnipeg, Manitoba and passed at 53 years of age. Terry will be missed by his three children Spencer, Teegan, and Alexei, his brother Kevin, his nephews Noah and Max, and his mother and stepfather, Diane and Clarence Holmes. Terry was predeceased by his father Tuure and his sister Karen. Cremation has taken place and his ashes will be interred with his father and sister at Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba this summer, when COVID-19 restrictions permit.
- Shipyard in Thunder Bay in 'best' strategic location
- Bushby known as callous killer, court hears
- ‘Incredible concern’ exists among school staff
- Variants threaten virus progress; Thunder Bay sets record caseload
- Lost ski time was ‘brutal hit’
- Malette wants to improve; Scotties moves on in Calgary
- 4 virus cases remain in intensive care as a new vaccination clinic opens
- Feels like reopening ‘just to close again’
- More than 50 new cases detected in Kenora area as outbreak declared in Thunder Bay
- Casino expected to reopen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Biden administration withdraws from transgender athlete case
- Dominik Kahun scores twice, Oilers claw out 4-3 comeback win over Canucks
- Jennifer Jones reaches career wins milestone in Tournament of Hearts
- Raptors drop 109-102 decision to Sixers to split two-game series
- Norris and Stutzle score in shootout to help Senators to 5-4 victory over Canadiens
- Top board leaders resign after deadly Texas power outages
- Joey Anderson scores twice, Marlies beat Heat for second time in three days
- A look at COVID-19 vaccinations in Canada on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
The Interstellar Outdoor Cinema has set up shop temporarily in the north parking lot of the Intercity Shopping Centre. Scores of cars lined up at dusk Wednesday night for the Reel Paddling Film Festival, sponsored by Wilderness Supply Thunder Bay. This evening, the big screen will show a con…