Costume bash a hit
The smell of pumpkins filled the air on Saturday as Victoriaville Mall was overrun by comic book characters, demons, warriors and princesses. Kids played games and won prizes before joining a costume parade around the mall for the third annual Halloween Bash. "It has doubled since last year," said Brian Phillips, manager of Victoriaville Mall, who was the MC of the event that included prizes for best costume and a pumpkin carving contest.
- Stunt drivers caught over weekend, claim OPP
- Newcomers win at 10-miler
- Craftsman’s work catching eyes
- Hundreds of drunks taken off roadways: OPP
- Thunder City Speedway primed for 2nd season
- Trucker caught littering through window, claim police
- Gula gets weightlifting medal
- Businesses coming through to improve lives
- Crash leads to trouble for senior in truck
- Manitoban dies in 3-vehicle crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- North Korea tells neighboring Japan it plans to launch satellite in coming days
- Grillo birdies 2nd playoff hole at Colonial after lead floats away on 18
- Vancouver police investigating fatal shooting linked to gang conflict
- B.C. district issues wildfire evacuation order in remote area north of Fort St. John
- Blais scores twice, Canada beats Germany 5-2 to win gold at men's hockey worlds
- George Maharis, star of TV's 'Route 66' in the 1960s, dies at 94
- Blue Jays beat Twins 3-0 on Berríos' pitching, Kirk's hitting, Varsho's fielding
- Biden, McCarthy reach final deal to prevent default, now must sell to Congress
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!