A local motorcycle group organized a memorial ride on Monday in honour of fellow motorcyclist Nick Berardi. Over $4,000 was raised in support of MADD. Donations in Nick's memory to MADD Canada are still being accepted.
Berardi, 28, died when his motorcycle came into collision with a pickup truck whose driver has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle causing death, and failure to provide a breath sample.
Upwards of 200 motorcycles and other vehicles rode from Tim Hortons on Oliver Road to Silver Islet.
- Stolen parking meters leads to new ideas
- Ex-benzodiazepine user relating to Peterson says withdrawal 'hell' needs awareness
- Police deploy spike belts; 3 people charged
- Small population increase ‘not going to be enough’
- Child porn charge laid on Thunder Bay man
- Big-name musicians committed elsewhere
- Ottawa changing stress test rate for insured mortgages starting April 6
- Last run for Ylagan
- Demonstrators march in solidarity with others in country
- Heart attack symptoms different for women
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Senators forward Ryan recovering from alcohol problem, says he is doing 'very well'
- Italy sees virus cases quadruple in day as cluster emerges
- Parent to plead guilty in college admissions scheme
- Lululemon stores in China mostly closed due to novel coronavirus outbreak
- Survivor: German shooter emptied magazine, calmly walked out
- Court in Thailand orders popular opposition party dissolved
- Trudeau promises update on blockades as Wet'suwet'en chiefs meet Mohawk supporters
- Quebec protesters maintain rail blockade a day after court ordered it taken down
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!