Why Is Dealing with Anxiety so Hard?
In this insightful YouTube Shorts video, we explore the question: "Why is dealing with anxiety so hard?" Discover how our brains have evolved over millions of years to respond to stressors and how this can result in anxiety even in situations that are not life-threatening. Learn valuable skills such as relaxing self-talk and examining the evidence to help you cope with anxiety and make stressors the correct size they deserve to be. Don't miss out on this informative video!
- Stunt drivers caught over weekend, claim OPP
- Hundreds of drunks taken off roadways: OPP
- Newcomers win at 10-miler
- Craftsman’s work catching eyes
- Trucker caught littering through window, claim police
- Gula gets weightlifting medal
- Businesses coming through to improve lives
- Thunder City Speedway primed for 2nd season
- Crash leads to trouble for senior in truck
- Manitoban dies in 3-vehicle crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- La Scala announces 2023-24 season as new government decree creates uncertainty
- Winnipeg's Katona looks to get back in UFC via a second go on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Canadian tennis player Gabriela Dabrowski a perennial contender in doubles
- Lawyers raising concerns new bail laws won't be Charter compliant
- B.C. police say remains of Madison Scott, last seen in 2011, have been found
- OPP officer and school bus driver die in crash northwest of Woodstock, police say
- Family of Quebec woman slain in 2017 suing police, says negligence led to killing
- Bell CEO warns 'interventionist' regulations could lead telcos to curtail investments
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!