It was confirmed late Wednesday that Conservative Sen. Lynn Beyak, who famously declared "some good" came out of Canada's residential schools, has been kicked off the Senate's committee on Aboriginal Peoples.
- Shift from big cities is coming; Thunder Bay offers ‘big possibilities’
- OK to fish close to home; not in groups
- Assault case involved gun: police
- More vaccine clinics expected to be filled
- Nominations accepted for $1K donations
- Veneruzzo led area skaters
- Anglers go for it
- Police station construction possible next year
- Census count helps communities make decisions
- Northwest has more cases further west
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Met Opera strikes deal with chorus ahead of restart
- Padres star Tatis tests positive for virus, on injured list
- Alberta justice minister sorry for saying feds, others rooting for COVID disaster
- Number of children traveling alone at border eases in April
- Beyond vaccines, UNESCO wants more global science shared
- California governor proposes $12B to house state's homeless
- Bieber extends own MLB strikeout record, Indians beat Cubs
- A look at COVID-19 vaccinations in Canada on Tuesday, May 11, Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!