It was confirmed late Wednesday that Conservative Sen. Lynn Beyak, who famously declared "some good" came out of Canada's residential schools, has been kicked off the Senate's committee on Aboriginal Peoples.
- Bombardier gets Seattle contracts
- Argument led up to crash: police
- Orchestra fan bequeaths donation
- About $200K likely needed to help consolidate association’s debt
- 2 people with COVID-19 in hospital
- Mine worker hit by ‘run of muck’ while underground
- Police seek witnesses to shooting
- COVID-19 situation can change quickly, but district doing better than rest in province
- Walk with Doc goes virtual route
- Minister says Ottawa must respect choice of First Nations to hold powwows
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Iran scientist acquitted in US trade secrets case deported
- SUV hits 2 officers at Floyd protest in Buffalo, speeds off
- Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide
- Amid protests, Trump talks of war - and reelection
- Walmart closing its Tire, Lube and Express businesses in stores across Canada
- Judge tosses ex-basketball players' 'Fortnite' dance lawsuit
- Military: 2 dead after shooting at North Dakota air base
- Raptors guard VanVleet says people 'fed up' with racism and discrimination
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!