As the July 1, 2018 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many questions remain about how the province is going to implement that legislation. At a town hall meeting held Friday, Jan. 19 at the Da Vinci Centre by Bill Mauro, MPP for Thunder Bay-Atikokan, residents and stakeholders had the chance to ask questions and raise concerns.
As the July 1 deadline for the federal government’s plan to legalize marijuana looms, many q…
- Simpson, Caul win feature races
- $250K of suspected cocaine seized; man, woman charged
- Former allies turning on desperate, despondent Trump
- ‘Hyper local’ tourism targeted
- Museum group receives boat
- New beds offer comfort in recovery journey
- Award winner brings positivity, leadership
- Pic Mobert First Nation takes aim at drug dealers
- Splash pads open
- Police seek suspect in home invasion
- Leafs star Auston Matthews confirms he tested positive for COVID-19
- US rejects nearly all Chinese claims in South China Sea
- Naya Rivera, who rose to fame on TV show 'Glee,' dies at 33
- Texas GOP votes to move convention online after court losses
- Virus spread, not politics should guide schools, doctors say
- Proposed class-action lawsuit led by former constable alleges racism in RCMP
- Man charged in federal court for Indian Country killing
- COVID-19 cases linked to private hotel parties in Kelowna: B.C. health minister
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!