- Thunder Bay: Scapegoat of a nation
- Pickup gets into multiple crashes
- Longtime sports radio host Bob McCown to leave Prime Time Sports on Friday
- Nobody hurt in crash
- Police looking for pregnant woman
- Talent lined up to Wake the Giant
- College graduates start careers
- Doug Ford fails the test of honest leadership
- Finnish festival kicks off
- Designated truck route leaves issue in limbo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- 2 more deputies fired in Parkland, Florida, school shooting
- No charges for Alberta officer who ran over injured deer with police vehicle
- Vice-Admiral Mark Norman to retire after reaching agreement with government
- German tourists run over, killed at Washington swimming hole
- Seismic lines from energy exploration an uncounted greenhouse gas source: study
- B.C. court gives federal government more time to fix solitary confinement
- Shippers say high water levels could wash away more than $1 billion in revenues
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' co-star Beth Chapman dies of cancer
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Premier Doug Ford plans to cut the size of Toronto's council from 47 to 25. Closer to home, some have questioned the value of ward councillors as well as the size of Thunder Bay's council. The present system elects 13 members -- one mayor, five at-large councillors and seven ward councillors.